The Book of Legends is an app developed by Aldorlea Games. The Book of Legends was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.The Demon of Fear, Azutura, is slowly but surely awaking because the world is increasingly being dominated by thieves, rogues and bandits. Indeed - Azutura feeds on people's fears. The solution is found and cr...
The Book of Legends Review
The Book of Legends is an app created by Aldorlea Games. The Book of Legends was first published on . The Book of Legends is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
The Demon of Fear, Azutura, is slowly but surely awaking because the world is increasingly being dominated by thieves, rogues and bandits. Indeed - Azutura feeds on people's fears. The solution is found and crafted by the best alchemists of the realm: a special relic whose vapors will put the Demon in a profound sleep for the next few decades or so.
A notorious traveler gifted with an extraordinary strength, Jordan, is sent to the House of Fear where the Demon lies to do the job. But the very first day of his mission, he is robbed by thieves and loses the precious relic!
'The Book of Legends' is an epic, sprawling role-playing game packed full with characters, quests, items and secrets, evocative of the greats of the genre such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Phantasy Star.
- More than 40 achievements to unlock
- More than 30 playable characters
- Play as the strongest man in the world (yes!) but also control a Princess, a Celebrity, a Ghost, a Dragon, a Demon, even a chicken and a cow - in "The Book of Legends", the word "role playing" takes on its full meaning
- More than 125 spells to cast
- More than 60 weapons and 110 pieces of equipment
- More than 100 different enemies - defeat extraordinary monsters such as dragons, manticores, demons and ogres
- More than 300 areas to explore
- 60 hours of playtime
- 2 different modes (Casual/RPG)
- Mouse control allowed
- Easy-to-use Quest book and Party Switcher
- Party Splitting
- Choices that affect the game significantly
- Multiple endings
- Exciting story full of twists and witty or hilarious dialogs
- Countless hours of playing, a myriad of side quests and secrets
- Great interaction between characters and even non-playing characters
- Spectacular spells and summoning
- A Colyseum with 2 different tournaments
- Gorgeous characters, graphics and music
Full List of Aldorlea Games Available on Steam
- Millennium - A New Hope
- Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher
- Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf
- Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset
- Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
- The Book of Legends
- 3 Stars of Destiny
- Vagrant Hearts