Man of Honor is an app by Simbryo. Man of Honor was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.Play out the revenge-mission of Emilio Gallo, an ex-gangster who’s down on his luck. He’s plotting to kill the men who shot him and left him for dead–and anyone else who gets in his way. Gallo was betrayed by the one man he trusted, Nick Scavro...
Man of Honor Review
Man of Honor is an app designed by Simbryo. Man of Honor was first published on . Man of Honor is currently available for Steam, Other.
Play out the revenge-mission of Emilio Gallo, an ex-gangster who’s down on his luck. He’s plotting to kill the men who shot him and left him for dead–and anyone else who gets in his way. Gallo was betrayed by the one man he trusted, Nick Scavro, head of the biggest crime syndicate in Ferrousburgh, and now he lives only for vengeance and glory.
But Gallo’s only as strong as he feels, so keep your pride up by shooting attackers and drinking Rusty Bay Beer. Grab the corpses of your foes to shield yourself from a hail of bullets. Slow down your enemies with Gallo’s taunts and quotes from his favorite mob movies. Experience your fifteen minutes of fame and read the fantastical headlines that Gallo sees only in his mind. The whole city’s watching you, so keep it classy.
- You’re only as strong as you feel. Keep your pride up by killing gangsters quickly and efficiently to drive up your score multiplier and make your bullets bigger and more powerful.
- Acquire diverse weapons and new suits to feed Gallo's narcissistic personality and change the way you play the game.
- Take your cover with you. Grab a corpse to shield yourself from a hail of enemy gunfire. The stronger your foe was in life, the better he can protect you in death.
- Taunt your enemies to slow down time around you. The more gangsters on screen the longer the taunt’s effects will last.
- Watch out for the law. Once the first gunshot is fired on a level, the corrupt cops of Ferrousburgh will be alerted and they’ll arrive on the scene to help their gangster buddies once the police response timer hits zero.
Note: The game is compatible with Xbox One/360 controllers. You need to use a mouse and keyboard for the launcher that pops up when you begin but once you start the game proper you can use a controller to navigate through everything.